Friday 4 October 2013

If the shoe fits....

Post 20.
A card for a shoe mad lady...is there any other kind!!! My soon to be cousin  in law (I think I've just made that up), but that's how she's going to be related to me!!

I kept the colours really simple. The stamp and sentiment are from the Creative Expressions 'If the Shoe fits' stamp plate.

Simply stamped in black archival and cut out using a spellbinders label die, then matted onto black card. As an after thought I dotted some glossy accents onto the dots and heel of the shoe (sorry no photo) but believe me it just finished it off. The flower embellishment is from Wild Orchid crafts,  one of their delicious sweetheart blossoms. The sentiment, also cut with the label die and matted on to black card.

The card was completed using some blue ribbon and co-ordinating self adhesive pearls, and of course some doodling with my fine liner pen was a must.

The insert had one of the smaller shoes stamped into it and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment