Friday 17 January 2014

Being 'Tree-mendous'

Post 34
Today's card just came to be because I happend upon a web site 'deconstructinjen', a designer of card and card sketches. So why not join in!!
The sketch for this challenge is , DS134....
 to go to the page click here  click HERE to go to the page

I used some papers and an image from from Pink Petticoat, the paper is from a collection called 'Marshmallow'  and the image I've had for ages...I don't think it's still available.
I coloured the image with promarkers, and doodled around every layer!



The main image was then glittered with some 'Iced Candy' cosmic shimmer glitter.


I then opted for some ribbon and 3 'Sweetheart blossoms', with a little tag tucked in there. 



The insert got the left overs, a smaller print of the original image, and the papers.

I just had enough of the pink for the main sentiment.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx
By the way I can't post for the next couple of days...a girls gotta work!!!!








2 comments:

  1. Very fun! I love the detail you put into the tree and the wonderful sparkle! Thanks for joining us for DS134. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Claire. Thank you for the link. I'm useless at sketches but I
    need the inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete