Saturday 15 February 2014

Been Playing!!!

Post 47
That is, I've been playing with my stash but not making cards.
I enjoy having a look around you tube for different projects to do with my stash. This is another from Pootles Papercraft which I've really enjoyed doing. The video link for the notebook holder is HERE. I'm sure I'll be trying out more of Sams designs. 
As you can see I went a little potty with the note books...and these aren't all of them I gave two away before  got around to photographing them. 
All the papers are from my digital stash, from Pink Petticoat, Funky Hand, Crafters Companion etc etc.



I'd made one for my older son , so of course I had to do one for my youngest!


Once Morrisons had been wiped out of jotter books , I started on the post it notes!!!!! Again from You tube the size of the covers were perfect for using the printed paper I had left  from the notebooks (I'd only printed an A5 piece of decorative paper!) HERE's the link for the post it cover tutorial.



Hope you like todays post.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment