Sunday 9 March 2014

Golden Wedding Anniversary

Post 59
Todays card is for a couple celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary.
I've used Ivory centura pearl card for my base card (7x7). I've matted it with some antique gold stardream card.


For the top layer I run some of the centura card through my big shot in the Couture Creations 'Tied Together embossing folder. The join between the embossed card and flat card is hidden under the gold ribbon. (big shot is 6 inch wide I needed 6.5!!!!) The ribbon is pinched together using a length of cotton thread.
I then used various flowers to decorate, from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The cross overs on the embossed card HAD to have some self adhesive pearls stuck on!!
I printed the greeting then cut it out using Sizzix 'Sassy Labels', and added more flowers.
The inside simply has a verse and few more pearls.




The box was also made from the ivory card. I stamped and embossed the Just rite'Celebrations Labels 1' ' frame in gold and inset the 'Celebrate' ( also from the Just rite set.)




Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

Please leave a comment. Thanks.












No comments:

Post a Comment