Friday 14 March 2014

Wedding....again!!

Post 63
This time with a gorgeous image from Mo Manning called 'Wedding Couple'. The base card is made from snow white silver centura pearl card. I decided to go with blue accents for this card so the base is matted with blue coredinations card. The image has been coloured with pro markers, then highlited using a sakura stardust pen.





A beautiful scrap of lace I had in my stash was a perfect fit across the card. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I love a touch of brown with the blue.


The sentiment is a digi stamp from Tiffany Doodles, this is matted on more blue card and a spellbinder die.
The verse inside is a quote I found on Pinterest, from Dr Seuss...perfect!




The box just finishes it off.
Thought I'd enter Mosdigitalchallenge 'Plenty of Embellies'

Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx




2 comments:

  1. Oh Clair! This is positively stunning! I love everything about it!! Gorgeous coloring! And I love the blue and white! And, that inside sentiment is the best!! You rocked this!! So glad you've joined us at Mo's for this fortnight's challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is stunning, I love the use of blue perfect, thanks for joining us at Mo's this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete