Tuesday 6 May 2014

Silver Wedding Anniversary.

Post 79
I'm never far away from weddings or anniversarys at the moment!!!
Today's card is a Silver Anniversary card.
I started with a snow white silver centura pearl base (8x8), I had a thin mat of more centura pearl, then some silver grey card I've had in my stash for years.
I cut out the 'Lattice heart' striplet die, by Sue Wilson. The lattice in the centura pearl, and the solid in the grey card. And mounted one on top of the other, then made an L shape with these two pieces in the bottom corner.


In the top corner I printed the words then cut them out with the spellbinders Labels 25, and made a frame using the same labels and some more centura pearl.


The corner was decorated using flowers from Wild Orchid crafts.


And the card was finished off with some self adhesive gems in the corners and under the wording.


As usual a box was required. Decorated in the same silver grey, with some more heart lattice striplet. And to finish off a 'Celebrate' stamp from Just Rites clear stamp set...'Celebration labels 1', then cut out with the Sizzix Sassy label die.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Any comments are appreciated.
Clair xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment