Wednesday 16 July 2014

Love the girlie cards...

Post 88

Todays card is using an image which I immediately loved. The card is a simple A5 card matted with red card, onto which I layered dsp from Stampin up ( both the polka dots and floral are from the same paper pad). The beautiful image is called 'Big Shoes' and  shes courtesy of the wonderful Mosdigitalpencil. She is coloured using promarkers...the colours co ordinating with the papers.

The heart in the corner is a die cut using Lawn Fawn, heart die , then glittered.


The flowers were punched out of some more of the paper from the collection with the Stampin up Petite petal punch.



On the inside I die cut a speech bubble, from Clearly Besotted Stamps (another fab company I've found whilst not maintaining my blog!!!.....time well spent me thinks!!!)


]#

Hope you like todays card.
Happy Craftting.
Clair xxx

1 comment: