Wednesday 20 August 2014

Peacock request..

Post 105
This card was a quick one. A congratulations card.
The peacock was requested as was the sentiment.
I knew instantly where I would get the image from.....an old CD rom from Artilicious, now 'Chocolate Baroque I don't think the cd is available but there are some downloadable papers available,( I don't know if this image is amonst them). This image and the backing paper were both from the cd. 

I cut the tail of the bird once I'd positioned where I wanted my die to cut, then lift the tail out of the die away from the cutting edge so it wouldn't get cut. The image and backing paper are matted on to black....it just make the blues of the bird pop!!


The sentiment is printed onto some vellum 'I'm as proud as a Peacock...'


And inside....' And I'm not even your Mother!'


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment