Monday 11 August 2014

Supposed to be a quick card!!!!

Post 101
Todays card would be a quick card if i hadn't messed up so many times.!!! Hey ho more of that later.
The images are from Paper smooches stamps 'Teen Routine' and 'Qwick Qwips'. 

I first stamped the background with the Qwick Qwips stamps. I used Hero Arts  ,  Unicorn pigment ink ( my new favourite ink pad!!!!) As you can see it stamps beautifully on the black card. I heat set the stamping, to avoid smudging the ink, before colouring just the one word with derwent colorsoft pencils. (I did infact smudge the first of my efforts, then after re stamping I changed my mind on the orientation of the card, and the background being words, I had to start Again!!)
 I did a base layer of white pencil  before adding the green just to make it pop more.


On my first card I stamped the game controller directly onto the white paper, I colourerd it with my pro markers and promptly threw it away as it had bled to the point of no return. I ended up cutting the image out to stick to the card.The sentiment is a mash up from 2 stamp sets.
The card was finished off with some faux stitching around the edge.


Hope you like todays card.
Sorry for the late posting.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment