Wednesday 17 September 2014

'Spit Happens'

Post 111

A card for my nephew and his wife who have just had their second child.
Always good to have an excuse to this fabulous digi stamp from Mosdigitalpencil called 'Spit Happens' 
On to a 6x6 card base I matted some kraft card, then layered the Stitched Party Banners, from Lawn Fawn. The larger banner was cut from the paper pad 'Silent Night', by First Edition. The top banner I cut out once I'd printed the image.


I coloured him with my alcohol markers. I cut the hearts from the smallest heart die from  Lawn Fawn. I coloured some of the hearts with my stardust pen then added some glossy accents. The arrow is from Spellbinders 'Paper art shoot', I cut the name from some old sizzix sizlit dies I have, I cut each letter 3 times and layered them up so the bottom layer just peak out creating a shadow effect. The front of the card was finished off with some ribbon threaded through the banner holes, and some white faux stitching drawn around the kraft card.


On the inside I added 3 more hearts and a strip of kraft card with some white faux stitching drawn around the edge.


I printed off a small and faded version of the digi image to finish off the inside of the card ...the joys of digi crafting!! Love it.



Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment