Saturday 14 February 2015

Christmas catch up....

Post 122
Thought I'd throw in my festive efforts today. 
A taster of the cards I made using the 'Alpine Carolers' from Mama Elephant, to save my festive bacon when the mojo was very thin on the ground!!!!!


Each image is stamped with memento ink and coloured with my pro markers. The baubles and fairy lights are embellished with wink of stella clear glitter, glossy accents and stickles glittler glue on the ornaments string.






 And there's more...this time with the fairy lights.
On each card the backing layer is strips of paper coloured with one of the main colours from the image, clear wink of stella applied and placed behind topper to look like a mat.








A few examples of the insides of the card, all co ordinated with the front, with colour, and baubles or fairy lights.




Hope you like my festive offerings, these designs made up the bulk of my Christmas cards for 2014.
Hope you like.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment