Thursday 5 March 2015

Flutter by shaker

Post 130
Todays card is a shaker using the Lawn Fawn 'Flutter by' stamps. I cut an aperture out of some card using a blossom label die and covered the space with acetate, I also cut some fun foam with the same die , I've started using this for my shaker cards since seeing it on you tube, Jennifer McGuire Ink uses the fun foam instead of cutting copious amounts of foam tape to fit around the aperture....so much easier!

I stamped and white embossed my flowers and butterfly and painted them with my watercolours, then fussy cut then out. I arranged them around the aperture and adhered them with glue dots.



I scoured my stash to find a co-ordinating backing paper but I came up empty handed . So I got my watercolours out again and painted a rainbow of colour, then stamped and embossed my greeting. This is from the Mama Elephant 'Surprise Sentiments' set...I love the little sentiment added on the bottom 'you can shake me!'


I stuck a few sequins and gems around the sentiment so when the card is standing there is still a scattering of gems.


Hope you like todays card.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment