Friday 31 July 2015

Jingle all the way!

Post 146
Todays card is for CHRISTMAS!!!! Yeh!
Using the completely wonderful 'Jingle all the Way ' stamp set and dies from My Favorite Things.


The santa is die cut and stamped using memento ink, and coloured using pro markers
Then his suit HAD to be twinkled up using Wink of Stella. I used the Avery elle 'Custom Panel die' to create the angled layers of my papers. I used a Stampin Up Christmas paper pad, which is no longer available, for my pattern paper.



In side the card I had to put some more of these great characters from the stamp plate, so I used the 'Pop up Trio creative cuts' from Mama Elephant to create a pop up base for the characters to stand on. Easily done without dies I know, but these make it so quick , easy and neat.


These were also die cut, stamped the coloured with pro markers, they just add that little surprise inside the card.
The sentiment is from  Stampin up,  'Endless Wishes' (unfortunatly also unavailable)




Hope you like todays card.
Merry Crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment