Tuesday 28 July 2015

Minion Golf....

Post 144
This is a card my husband asked me to make for one of his golfing buddies! Having being pestered into going to the Minions movie with my youngest son, the Minions were on my mind when considering what to do for this card.
The fabulous image I found on google....one of these print out and colour sheets for the children! 

Sized right for the card, masked and a golf buggy stamped behind, the Paper Smooches 'My Guy' provided the buggy. The Lawn Fawn grassy border runs along the front of the minion.


Coloured in with my Distress Markers, the minions goggles were screaming for glossy accents, all finished off with a quote, and a big golf ball, just so the recipient doesn't forget his age!


The numbers on the ball were stacked up 3 high, covered in clear wink of stella and glossy accents.


 Hope you like todays card.
Banananaaaaaa!!!
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment