Tuesday 25 August 2015

A little bit festive!!!

Post 154
For todays card I'm feeling festive. The wonderful My Favorite Things and their 'Jingle all the way ' stamps are  used along with W Plus 9s 'Festive Greetings'.


The greeting was stamped and embossed in gold. The santa stamped then masked to allow for the tree behind him. This was all done on water colour card as I have finally aquired the Kuretake 'Real brush clean colour makers' and they are truly my new best friend!! ( haven't linked you to where I bought them as they have double in price!! )
I just coloured the image with various markers, blending as I went. I only used water when it came to grounding Santa!


I used some stickles on his beard. And wink of stella on his hat, belt and star.



Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment