Friday 28 August 2015

Decking the Halls..

Post 157
For todays card I'm continuing on the festive route. Using the same stamp sets as the post 154 but a completely different card.
MFT's 'Jingle all the way' provided Rudolph, and W Plus 9's 'Festive Greetings' finished the card.


Once again water colour card was used as I HAVE to use my Kuretake clean color markers!!
I started by stamping and embossing my greeting using silver embossing powder.


The reindeer was stamped in Versafine Onyx black. I then had a trail of fairy lights from the reindeer around the card. I had to draw in the line from the reindeer to the start of the lights but after that the card was simple.


Everything coloured with the clean color markers, then the lights glossy accented, and the reindeer embellished with some white pen on his cheeks and rump.Finally the top right corner of the card was chomped using my corner chomper just to balance out the card.



Hope you like todays card.
I'm away for the bank holiday weekend...see you next week.
Happy crafting .
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment