Tuesday 22 September 2015

From the dog and the girls!!!!

Post 168
Today's card was a challenge for me, as I told the recipient, I REALLY don't like including photos in my cards.
 This dog is an integral part , as it is from the dog and the ladies' work mates.
So as far as I'm concerned the best way to treat a photo on a card is to treat it like a photo on a card!!!!!
So, I used the Mama Elephant 'Polaroid fun', to cut the photo and it's frame.


The 'Girls' also needed a polaroid, so I used the smaller frame in the die set to cut each lady out of the Art Impression stamp 'Uptown Girls'. I did have to stamp the image several times to fit the die around each individual. I coloured these images simply with my Kuretake Clean Color real brush markers, using glossy accents on the sun glasses once the card was complete.


I cut the frames out in white and black, then stacked them just a tiny bit off centre to give that dimension around the picture.


The greeting was embossed in white on some vellum, with the number die cut and also treated with glossy accents. Then card was completed using some sequins and gems scattered around the images.


And inside, the greeting, as requested, with the paw print . The dog comes from the MFT stamp set 'You make my tail wag'


I hope you like todays card. It feels good to be challenged, then actually like what you've made.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment