Thursday 16 January 2014

40 th birthday

Post 32
Good morning world. Hope the sun is shining outside your window.
Todays card was a bit of a rush job, for a neighbour who celebrated her 40th birthday yesterday.



The main stamped image is a Clarity stamp called 'Corset montage' . It is stamped using Timber Brown stazon. I then re stamped the image on some pattern paper from the First Edition paper pad called 'Silent Night', I cut out the corset and paper pieced it onto the montage image.


I cut out the image with a square die, then inked around the edges.
I cut out 2 frames using the Spellbinders 'Majestic Labels 25', I cut the sides off each frame, and just used the tops and bottoms to frame my image.
I then matted it all onto some more of the paper, this was also inked.
The base card is a 6x6 white card, matted with some kraft card and a wide strip from the paper pad.

I made a tissue flower using my Sizzix bigz die called 'Flower, daisies', finishing it off with bling from my stash.
The number is from a pack of grunge board letters and shapes I've had in my cupboard for years. I just painted the 40, with some white acrylic paint to make it match the project.


The insert had another strip of paper, from the paper pad, and a co-ordinating tag with the sentiment 'Life your life and forget your age!'
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is WONDERFUL Clair!! It certainly doesn't look like a "rush" job!!!

    ReplyDelete