Wednesday 15 January 2014

It's addictive...

Post 31
The box of cards I made was so satisfying, I started another straight away.
This time I restricted myself with the stamps I used....I only used the free stamps ,I've collected over the years from 'Craft Stamper'. (only as the main images!, all the sentiments are from my stash!)
The papers I used for this were a digital download from Pink Petticoat called 'Autumn Blossoms 2'. I used Ivory centura pearl card as a base for the box and cards.
                                     
The buttons were from a digikit on Craft Artist which I recoloured to match the papers. These were glazed after I'd stuck them to the discs of card.


As in the last box set, I tried to stick to generic greetings to be usable for more occasions.


Love this Telephone!


The tea cups are an old favourite, but I've never used this image of the lady before...it turned into one of my favourite cards.



I'm sure this won't be the last box set I make.
Hope you enjoyed seeing this variation on a theme.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment