Friday 24 January 2014

Bath time left overs.

Post 36
Todays card is the result of all the left overs I had from yesterdays card.
I always print two images when I'm using digi stamps. So she's in the bath again.



The base card is just plain black card stock. The image has been coloured with pro markers. I cut the image out using a spellbinders nestability die ( sorry I can't remember what it's called)


I cut a black mat in the same size as the image, I cut it in half, then stuck it on the reverse of the image with just the edges at the side showing. I know a faux nestie would work but my cutting skills are not that good.


The bow was made from some of the papers, from Pink Petticoat, I found a you tube video demonstrating how to make a bow using the envelope punch board, you'll find it HERE. I made my bow slightly smaller to look more appropriate for the card.


The label was matted just like the main image. The card needed that little something else....so of course the lovely bling had to come out again!


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx




1 comment:

  1. LOVELY card Claire!!! She makes me want to just go have a relaxing soak in a nice hot tub!! Thanks for the tip on the bow...love it!!

    ReplyDelete