Saturday 25 January 2014

Everyone loves flowers!

Post 37
Todays card is a lovely digi stamp from Mosdigital pencil. I love using some bright colours that I would usually keep away from , but these papers from Shabby Princess are just glorious.
 I thought I'd base my card around another amazing sketch  from Jen. Click the sketch to link to the site.

 Deconstructed Sketch 135

For this challenge I decided to use this digistamp, she's called 'Sadie'. Coloured with my beloved promarkers.
The papers are a freebies  called 'Shabby Mommy'., from Shabby Princess. Don't you just love the pinks and oranges!!



I added some  'Sweet pea' flower soft , from Katy sue designs onto the potted flowers to add some dimension, it's not something I often use but it added some texture to the card.

The corner cried out for plant pots, so, searching my crafty stash I found these on a cd rom by Studio12 at Polkadoodles called 'Picknix collection 1' . The pots obviously needed flowers so I chose some     Sweetheart blossoms from Wild orchid crafts .



Everything was matted onto black to make it pop, then all doodled around to finish the card.
I thought I'd also enter this in Mo Mannings Challenge 'Lots of Layers',.....if the cap fits!!!!
Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxxx

3 comments:

  1. fabulous coloring, awesome card!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and love how you've colored up this image.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete