Saturday 11 January 2014

One baby...two cards.

Post 27
Good Morning all.
Today's cards were made for the same baby, one for the parents , one for the Grandma.
The first uses a digital image from Pink Petticoat called 'Li'l Baby (Boy) Buggy' the image comes with or without the text.

I coloured the image with my Distress markers


The papers I used are the First Edition 'Silent Night' paper pad from Trimcraft


The quote , I printed off my computer. Then cut out with Spellbinders label 1 and embellished with a strip of decorative paper.


All the mats have been inked with distress ink.


And the small tabs were stamps from Lili of the Valley . A little bling in the corners finish the card off.
x

The second card was made , again using papers from Pink Petticoat.


The image is a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called 'Spit Happens'. Coloured with my Pro markers.


The letters are Clarity Stamp Letterbox kit, using the tag stamps made for this alphabet ( love 'em)
Once again all mats and layers were inked around the edges. And some self adhesive stones stuck into the corner.


The 'congratulations' was a stamp from the stash, and made to look like a tag.
On the insert I printed the image again, smaller and slightly faded ( the joy of digistamps!)
The verse, I found on the internet.


Hope you like todays cards.
Happy Crafting .
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment