Sunday 12 January 2014

Moving Card!

Post 28
My love of the Karen Burniston 'Pop n Cuts' is just continuing to grow, so the card for today is, once again, made using said pop n cuts dies. 
This is the card I made for  one of my nephews who is turning 21....lucky thing!!!
It uses the base pop n cuts die with the circle pop up, I thought I'd give Karens 'Spinner card' technique a go. I used green core-dinations cardstock for the base of my 'old jalopy' , a die from Tim Holtz. The pattern paper I used is from Pink Petticoat, their 'Big Fella' collection.

The cars windows are cut out with the die so I taped the two back windows back in, note to self do this before attaching the car to the card!!!!
The sentiment is just printed off using a funky font I found on my computer, parts of this were coloured to co-ordinate with the rest of the card.


I must admit the card was a bit of a faff to make, but the recipient loved it, and it impressed all who saw it.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment