Monday 13 January 2014

Birthday brew.

Post 29
Good Afternoon Bloggers.
Todays card once again uses Karen Burnistons Pop n Cuts (I'm sat here beside myself waiting for the new Pop its from Karen and Elizabeth Crafts!!!!)

For this card I used papers from Serif, on Craft Artist2 , the kit is called 'Cocoa Latte', I love the colours in this kit. The front of the card is nice and simple, a single layer of paper, a sentiment I found on
 'imag-e-nation.com', cut out using Spellbinders Labels 1, and matted on red cardstock to match the base card. I cut out one of the coffee cups from the backing paper and matted it onto a circle of red card , using some bakers twine to attach it to the card as a tag.

As an after thought I glazed the mug on the tag for a little extra interest.


The Pop up die I used is the 'Mug and Heart', I cut the mug and heart out in contrasting papers from the backing paper, and stamped 'just for you' before attaching it to the card.
I cut a white label , Label 1 spellbinders, to give some area to write a sentiment and sign the card.

The steam is made with a movers and shapers die 'Flower and Heart', I cut this from some vellum.



I made another tag for the inside of the card, again attached with bakers twine.

Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment