Sunday 9 February 2014

Love this lady..

Post 45
Good evening crafty friends.
 Todays card is another with the 'Macintosh Beauty' from Chocolate Baroque.
No colouring involved in this one!
I decided to keep things fairly simple, the lady is stamped and gilded with the Cosmic Shimmer Gilding flakes, from Creative Expressions, the set I used is called 'Sunlight Speckle'

For the best 'Wow' I just had to gild the image on black card.


I tried to keep the silver flakes on the face and gold on the bouquet of flowers.


Then I lost patience with the flakes fluttering everywhere and the rest of the image was randomly covered!!


I printed the sentiment and matted it on to black, and added some gems. The cream and black ribbons added to give more texture.


On the inside of the card I printed off the Happy Birthday, and then I remembered some stamps I bought, at least 8 years ago, Macintosh style. I used the little one on the inside of the card.


And the larger image on the back.


This is not the last time you'll be seeing this stamp here...I just LOVE it.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clairxxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment