Wednesday 5 February 2014

Mackintosh Beauty...

Post 44
And she certainly is a beauty, I couldn't resist this new stamp set from Chocolate Baroque, 'Mackintosh Beauty', I HAD to resist buying the other stamp plates that compliment this one.....but they'll be there for another day!.


I coloured the image with pro markers. I decided to keep the colours soft on this one.




On the background I stamp and embossed in white, a couple of images from the stamp plate.
This was matted onto some apricot  coredinations.


The sentiment I printed off my computer, matted it and embellished it with some of the roses I cut out and decoupaged.


The insert simply had the single stem, coloured, and a sentiment with more roses just on the corner to frame it.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment