Tuesday 4 February 2014

Lovely Lighthouse

Post 43
Todays card came about because I wondered onto the web site of Tiddy Inks, and fell in love with their digi stamps.......love digi stamps, instant gratification!!!!!! I bought a couple and a couple were free, Marvellous!

This one is called 'Light my Life'.  The colours I chose were  Red , white and blue, you just can't go wrong!
The Lighthouse has been coloured using pro markers. It's matted onto some blue coredinations cardstock. Then onto the red. The blue card is just a strip which has been punched with my envelope punch board to make a tab, perfect for my sentiment.


The windows of the light house and the joining house have glossy accents applied.


The whole card has been doodled on to finish it off,  2 eyelets set in the top corner, and a short length of blue and white bakers twine along the bottom of the card.


On the insert I printed a faded version of the image, and a small version to colour in the corner...


Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment