Sunday 2 February 2014

Adventures....

Post 42

Todays card is a male card. The image is from Mosdigitalpencil , he's called 'Adventure Guy'. I've had this stamp for a while, but never used it!!
The papers I chose are from Pink Petticoat from a collection called 'Big Fella'.
The boy is coloured with promarkers. I cut the image out with the spellbinder label 8 , the map had to be cut out first so as not to be cut off whilst going through my big shot. Note to all Big Shot users, I've just got the magnetic platform....I LOVE it, it makes positioning of dies, especially around images easy peasy!!!

I cut a blue mat using the same size die and just had it peeking out the top and bottom of the image.



The letters were also in the Big Fella collection, loved the dotty alphas! I framed each letter using          Clarity Stamps Letterbox kit, I stuck some letters on with foam pads and some were flat. 


The compass is cut from one of my first spellbinders dies, which had clocks and compasses on it ( sorry can't find it on the web!)


I based the card around Jens new sketch
Click on the image to go to her website.

Deconstructed Sketch No. 136
With that dotty alphabet I had to enter for the spotty challenge at mosdigitalchallenge

Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting
Clair xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Clair, love the papers and your colouring of this little guy is Superb.
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week for my spots challenge.
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete