Saturday 1 February 2014

Just for you!

Post 41

On todays card I just HAD to use my Spellbinders Bracket Borderabilities, I just love the elegance they bring to a card.
I started with a plain white 6 x 6 card, onto that I matted some coredinations card ( the colour is so vibrant).
I then used the 'Tied together' embossing folder from Couture Creations to emboss some white card . I cut some more white card with my Bracket dies. These 2 pieces were carefully stuck together so the embossed card wouldn't be peeking through the decorative die cutting. And sized to mat onto the coredinations.



I felt the top of card needed something, so I dug in my stamps and found this perfect daisy stamp by   Chocolate Baroque  on a stamp sheet called 'Butterfly Daisy collage'. I stamped and embossed the daisy in white. Along the bracket edge I used a scrap of paper cut with the die, to mask the decorative cut outs from being stamped on.




I stamped the sentiment and stuck a frame, made with spellbinder Labels 4, over the top using foam pads to give the frame lift.
The card was finished with a ribbon tied in a double bow, and a couple of ivory tea roses from Wild Orchid crafts.


Inside the verse and sentiment were printed off and matted onto some more coloured card.


Because of the roses a box envelope was required.There is a link on my last post , 'Handbag' , to the tutorial on you tube to make this using the envelope punch board.


Hope you like todays card.
Clair xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment