Friday 31 January 2014

Handbag!!!

Post 40

Todays card is a handbag card, the template comes from the Keepsake card craft Multibagz board. I've made quite a few of these bags over the years, but all were pre blogging days.
The base is some plain black card stock, embossed on the board and cut out twice to make the front and the back of the card.


The papers are from Pink Petticoat, from a collection called 'Marshmallow', it can't be seen on the photos but once I'd cut the paper out I inked around the edge with some pink ink.


I made the flower from some pink tissue paper and the Sizzix bigz die 'Flower, Daisys'. And stuck an embellishment in the centre I had in my stash.


The charm was made from some beads, clear thread and jump rings, I used some stamps and shrink plastic to make the number charm.


The name plate was an embellishment I bought years ago, I just printed off the sentiment and stuck it into the plate before attaching it to the card with pink brads.



The back needed something, so some more tissue flowers were cut from the 'Tattered floral' bigz die and the buckled came from the same kit the name plate had come from, I found the pink ribbon in my ribbon tangle!!!!



The inside of the handbag card is lacking in space for verse and sentiment, so I stuck the verse to the upper flap of the card and left the bottom part blank for the sentiment and signature.


A card like this qualifies for  a box...or in this case and envelope box made with my 'We are memory keepers' Envelope Punch board. 


There are many tutorials on you tube that show you how to make these but I only found one that gave you the formula to make any size envelope box...click HERE


The front of the box HAD to have another flower and a place for the recipients name. I cut the mats from the spellbinders dies'Majestic labels 25', and Labels 25.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment