Thursday 30 January 2014

Gorjuss 'Puddles of love'

Post 39 
Good morning blog land. Todays card is a generic card I made with the papers I had left over from the 'Card in a box'
My base card is black card stock cut to a 6 x 6  card. I cut the base card with Spellbinders 'Bracket Borders One'. On the inside of the card I stuck some green paper to show through the lattice when the card was closed.

The dies were used to cut another edge and a mat . The decorative strip was backed with white paper.


The stamp, 'Puddles of Love'  from Santoro's Gorjuss collection, was coloured with promarkers. To make it co ordinate with the papers I decided to paper piece her umbrella, coat and wellies.


The image was cut out with the largest sizzix 'Sassy label' die. The chevron paper was also cut with this die the cut in half and stuck to the back of the image to make it look like a mat.
The sentiment was also cut out from the sassy labels and matted onto black.




I cut the insert with the bracket borders to reflect the rest of the card.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx










1 comment:

  1. Love the Spellbinders die...I don't have that one!! The image sure is a cutie Claire!! WONDERFUL use of your "leftovers"!!!

    ReplyDelete