Friday 7 March 2014

Chocolate baroque..... Mackintosh Beauty.

Post 57
I knew it wouldn't be long before I came back to the Chocolate Baroque 'Mackintosh Beauty'. I was feeling in a colourful mood, and the recipient like turquoise so thats what I went for.
The stamp is coloured with my promarkers. And cut out with a large spellbinder rectangle. She is matted onto some turquoise coredinations cardstock , from the 'Roy-g-biv' stack. The next matt is some white card with some of the Mackintosh roses stamped and embossed in white. Then on to more coredinations and finally a 5 x 7 card base.



I stamped and cut out some more roses to use as embellishments around the image and sentiment. 
I coloured some seam binding with my turquoise promarker and tied a double looped bow.


Inside is another stamped rose and a printed sentiment.


The back needed a rose too!!


And to house it, a box envelope, made with my envelope punch board.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment