Wednesday 19 March 2014

One for a Gardener!!!!

Post 66
Todays card is a man card. The main image is from Joanna Sheens cd rom ' Jayne Shashkys Heart of the Garden'. The image was printed for decoupage, but I haven't used all the layers available.
Once built up it was matted onto various colours of card, then mounted on to a 6x6 card folded to make an easel card.





The stopper for the easel is made from backing paper from the cd.
The small panels on the insert part of the card and on the back were part of the original topper sheet on the cd.


The sign with the sentiment has some twine stuck behind it. I shaped the twine by coating it in a little cosmic shimmer glue and leaving it to dry in the position I wanted it to stay in. This was a tip from K Werner design, she has many you tube videos, but it was this Balloon video I got the twine shaping tip from. The card was embellished with a few card candi, from Craftwork Cards.




The card ended up being so dimensional I needed more than just an envelope to put it in. With THANKS to The Crafty Owl and her Box Buster, it was really easy to make an envelope box with my envelope punch board, customized specifically for my card......marvellous!

Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment