Thursday 20 March 2014

Secret Garden....

Post 67
Todays card uses my new, had to have, 'Secret Garden ' background stamp from JustRite. I stamped the image onto some kraft card, I used a white chalk ink......it didn't show up very well, but I liked,  just enough to enable me to colour the flowers.


I decided to use my coloursoft pencils for this one, I was pretty happy with the result!! I highlighted the flowers with a black fine tipped pen, and once the card was finished I went in with a white gel pen to highlight the stems and leaves.


All the other stamping is from the JustRite 'Celebrations labels one, brackets and borders' clear stamp set. Both embossed in white onto the blue coredinations card.



The card needed some pearls , just to finish it off.


To go with the card I'd bought the recipient a Yankee candle. The lovely Sam at  Pootles.com, did a video tutorial to make this box for just this type of candle....Perfect! Click HERE for the tutorial. I used white centura card for the box, and decorated it with more of the coredinations card....some of which was stamped and embossed with the Secret Garden stamp.




Perfect little gift!!
Hope you like todays card and gift.
Happy crafting .
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment