Monday 3 March 2014

RHS cd....lovely.

Post 55

Yes! I'm back to Joannas cds, this time it's the RHS cd rom. I found this beautiful image for another 80th birthday card. I thought I'd keep the colours simple......the image really doesn't need embellishing does it!

 

The topper is matted onto some centura pearl card which has been embossed using the Couture creations 
'Tied Together' embossing folder, this was matted on some pink coredinations card, then onto more centura pearl base card.


The cross over parts from the embossing were screaming out for a pearl! 


A small length of pink organza, gathered in the middle with some cotton, then 3 sweetheart blossoms, from Wild Orchid Crafts , to finish it off.




I made a box envelope to house the card, using my Envelope punch board, the video is Here for a tutorial ,how to make any size box envelope with the punch board.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting. 
Clair xxx
Please leave a comment in the box below, thank you xx





No comments:

Post a Comment