Saturday 12 July 2014

A couple of nuts!!!!!

Post 85

This card is one of two I made for my Mum to give to her sister....she couldn't decide which she liked best so she gave her both!!!! The second card is lined up for Post 86.

The stamp set I used is a Lawn Fawn clear stamp called 'Into the woods'. I found the sentiment on Pinterest, and couldn't resist. This was printed out and chopped up to fit the card, then some faux stitching around each section.

All but the nuts were stamped on white paper and coloured with promarkers. The nuts I stamped on another piece of paper so I could cut them out and stick them to the card on foam pads.


I coloured over the little heart speech bubble with a clear sparkle pen from sakura.




I got a little carried away with the stamping and the back of the card was decorated with the cute birds.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
I would appreciate any nice comments you wish to make.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment