Tuesday 8 July 2014

A couple of floral delights....

Post 81
Another card inspired by a crafty you tuber....this time Sam of pootles.co.uk . The layout and stamp/ punch are the same....the background is all me!!!!!!
I once again started with an A6 tent fold card onto which I matted some paper I had inked the edges of with some Peeled Paint distress ink, I didn't have the right coloured green card for my mat!
  My main background is some water colour card, I stamped some script around the card ( a stamp I've had for years!) in the distress ink Worn Lipstick

I then squidged my worn lipstick and peeled paint ink pad on to my craft sheet, added some water and splattered my paper with each of the colours. The background was finished of with some of the worn lipstick being inked around the edges, and the sentiment stamped and embossed.


I stamped the flowers in the same inks then punched them out with the co-ordinating punch. Petite petals stamps and punch from Stampin up. I coloured a length of thread with the peeled paint ink and stuck it on the card in 3 loops, then covered up the adhesive with the flowers. Each flower has a gem in the centre to finish it off.


Same card with different colours, and white embossing in the background. I used distress inks again so the splats were done with water then mopped up with some kitchen towel, leaving little colour free puddles.






Hope you like todays cards.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment