Wednesday 9 July 2014

Combining the last 2 posts!!!!!

Post 82
I didn't realise, until writing this, that I have combined stamps from my last 2 posts......hey while the goods are at the front of my stash , why not used them.
The card is an A6 tent fold, think I'm in a rut!!!!. Matted with some dark blue coredinations card.

The stem of the flower is from Justrites 'Floral Thank You' stamp set, I masked the flowers and just inked the stem using the Adirondack Lettuce ink.


I stamped the flowers, Petite Petals from Stampin up, in Cranberry Adirondack and Memento Paris dusk. Then punch them out, using the co ordination stampin up punch.


The greeting is from the JustRite 'Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty' set, stamped in Mementos 'London Fog'


I used the half inch side of the  WRMK corner chomper on one corner of my card and it's layers before sticking my card together.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment