Thursday 10 July 2014

Paper Smooches......love it!!!!

Post 83
I know they've been around for a while, but I've just discovered the delights that are Paper Smooches. This card is made using the stamp set 'Cyber cafe' and 'Bold Buzzwords', many of their stamps have co-ordinating dies.....my wish list is always growing!!!!!


Once again the card is A6, but this time landscape...hurrah for change!!!, although my corner chomper is still close at hand, but it adds a nice finish to the card shape I think. The paper I've used is from the First edition pad 'Silent Night'....festive delights BUT an all year round pad as well...my favourite kind of paper pack.
I used strips of paper along the bottom of the card, and doodled all around. 
The sentiment was stamped and embossed in black. 
The cups were stamped onto scraps of the paper, the one on the right pattered using one of the little stamps included. I postioned them on the card so I knew where to stamp the steam. I finished the card off with a good dollop of glossy accents to make the cups shine.



Another cup and more faux stitching on the inside of the card. Oh! and a cup ring just under the sentiment.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment