Monday 21 July 2014

New home...

Post 92
Todays card is for our neighbours , who will be moving on before the end of the month.
I've used the balloon stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps called 'Make a Wish'.
I started, once again, with an A6 tent fold card. I stamped the clouds , from Lawn Fawns 'In to The Woods' onto the blue card and embossed in white. The house is from Polkadoodles original neighbours range, and coloured using my distress markers.

I stamped the balloons with Hero arts shadow ink, in a variety of colours, then cut the out with the co ordinating dies.


I don't know if you can tell, but I used my Sakura clear stardust pen on some of the balloons, diluting the shimmer out with my water brush.


The sentiment is a stamp, also from Polkadoodles called 'Sensational Sentiments Stamp Set', this has been embossed, then cut into a flag. The card has been finished off with some faux stitching around the card, and a few birds drawn into the background.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment