Tuesday 22 July 2014

Flamenco!!!!

Post 93
Todays card is a commision, the brief was flamenco...red and black.
I had to hunt down a suitable image, I found this lovely lady at MayzyArt, 'Digi Dancer:Flamenco'. She was such fun to colour, using pro markers.

The card is a 7x7 base matted with black, white and red card. I used Sue Wilsons  'Lattice heart' striplet die to sit under the image. A sizzix 'Sassy Label' has been used for the computer printed greeting. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid crafts. And the card finished off with some black gems.


I used my Sakura clear stardust on her flowers.


And , as I love it at the moment, cut out the letters for Daughter , three times, so I could stack them and make them look like chipboard letters.


The inside was to be left without verse....this looked far too plain! So using the 'Bridal Bouquet' stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps, I decorated the corners of the insert.


The box had the simple sentiment 'For You', cut with the sassy labels, and finished off with flowers and black gems.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment