Tuesday 29 July 2014

Mackintosh panels.

Post 94

Goodness me , where does the time go???? I certainly haven't a clue!
Hey Ho! Todays card is using one of my favourite freebie stamps from 'Craft Stamper', I think it was Chocolate Baroque who designed it.

The card is a tent fold base. I used some black and teal card stock for my mats.

The image was stamped on to watercolour card, using Stayzon, and coloured using my Lyra aquacolors, I originally embossed this 3rd panel like the two above, but when I added the colour it just didn't look right!.  This panel is the only one I matted onto some black card , just to make it pop!


The upper panels were stamped with versamark and silver embossed.


The greeting is also silver embossed, it's a stamp from Clearlybesottedstamps, called 'Say it in Style'


The card was finished off with two fine strips of card down the left edge.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clairxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment