Friday 26 September 2014

Get well soon!!

Post 114
Todays card is by no means my original design Lydia Brooke Evans on Pinterest is one of the first shaker cards using these stamps and dies I saw. Thanks Lydia for the idea.
The stamps are from Lawn Fawn, 'Get well soon'. And the dies, my new favourite, are also from Lawn Fawn, the 'Stitched Party Banners'
The card base is smaller than the usual A6, I slimmed it down to exactly fit the large banner.
I stamped and coloured the images using alcohol markers and cut the out with the coordinating dies

I used a , now unavailable, paper pad from Stampin up for my papers. I cut out both the Banners, cutting the aperture out with the circle die included in the set. I cut a piece of acetate slightly larger than the acetate and adhered it to the reverse of the banner. I covered the back of the small banner with foam pads, paying particular attention to the edge of the aperture....to ensure none of the contents escape. 


Within the shaker are 3 pill bottles and several coordinating sequins.


The front of the card was finished with some ribbon and a sentiment from the  Clearly Besotted stamp set 'Say it with style', And some obligatory faux stitching!!


Inside, another sentiment from the 'Say it with Style', followed by some cute hearts from the 'Get well Soon' stamps, also a couple of plasters I'd stamped and coloured (plus one more on the reverse of the card)

Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

All comments welcomes...be nice!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment