Saturday 4 October 2014

Anniversary wishes!

Post 117. Good Day to all my blogland friends.
Today I've got an Anniversary card for you.
The main cup images are from the Paper Smooches stamp set 'Cyber Cafe', the green cup is a mash up of 2 images , to make the handle be on the right side.
The papers I used are from Pink Petticoat called 'Pink Grapefruit'. I stamped and paper pieced the cups, then cut the top panel with Lawn Fawns 'Speech bubble border die'.

I used the Lawn fawn stamps  'Claires ABC's', for the anniversary word and the 'Happy' is from the 'Winter Gifts' stamp set.


I used my sakura star dust pen on the hearts and steam.


One of the  smilie faces is from 'Plus one' stamp set, and I drew the lady face with a fine liner pen.


Inside is the off cut from the decorative paper on the front of the card. And the sentiment is from Paper Smooches 'Blossoming buds' stamps. All finished off with some faux stitching inside and out.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

It's always nice to here what you think of my cards....many thanks xx

How could I forget.. Happy World Card Making Day... ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment