Sunday 8 February 2015

Back to it.....

Post 118
 Good grief is it really 4 months since my last post....., well the evidence is all here!!!! WoW!
My hours at works increased and my mojo took a real nose dive just before Christmas, ...I managed to rally a little , thanks to the Alpine Carolers from Mama Elephant which I'll share at some point in the future (probably when the crafty inspirations have abandoned me again Ha!)

Today I thought I'd share a card I made using the Bokeh technique, Lovin' this technique at the moment, it's seems everywhere you look there's a bokeh back drop....check out you tube for techniques and Pinterest for the fabulous inspiration. This is where I first saw the technique.


For my background I used my watercolours....new best friends the Gansai Kuretake watercolours...blooming marvellous!!!! I used Tim Holtz watercolour card, as I was using lots of water , and this card really holds it's own. Once the colours were dry I die cut a piece of acetate with various circle dies and punches (5 circles in all), and used Hero arts Unicorn white pigment ink, to sponge on to the card to create the effect, after heat drying several layers of the pigment ink....making sure to over lap the circle for a better effect, I stamped and embossed my sentiment, and finished it off with some random sequins.


I'm kind of addicted to this technique at the moment and if I maintain my blog!!!!!, this will be seen quite alot!
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
It's good to be back in blogland.
Clair xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment