Thursday 19 February 2015

More festive bits...

Post 124

Today I'm sharing the treat boxes I made for our Christmas table, a pretty alternative to the usual naff crackers!
When I saw the 'Curvy Keepsake box' in Stampin Up, it was a MUST buy. It's just SSOOOOO cute. The box combined with the 'Endless Wishes' stamp set (only available now as a digital download), was always going to be a winner!
                           

I stamped the snow flakes in  Hero arts Unicorn white pigment ink onto some kraft card, I left it to dry for quite a while but still had to heat set it before I could trust running it through my big shot without smearing.
I cut out the keep sake boxes (2 for each box), and filled them with a chocolate, a party hat (it's the law in my house to wear the hat until the washing up is finished!!!!), a lottery scratch card (nobody won anything ,so this will not be repeated!), and a little fact relating to the person who was opening the box.


The box has a secure closure built in, but to decorate it I added some holographic gift ribbon, and a tag, I die cut the small tag from the Lawn Fawn 'Tag,you're it' die set, I stamped a greeting from the 'Endless Wishes' set, and then the name of each recipient in the Lawn fawn 'Claires ABC's' stamps,and finished off with a little holly from  'Winter Gifts' .


Hope you like todays project.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment