Thursday 26 March 2015

Not so quick...but beautiful and satisfying.

Post 136
Doubled up for today!!, this card is for a 70th birthday.....being for a lady the only mention of age is inside the card!!!
I have , once again, being embossing in white the simply stunning Peony scrolls by Altenew.


Once my peonys had been stamped and embossed, a little masking was required for the desired arrangement. But these images are fairly easy to cut out. I used my Inktense pencils, to colour. These pencils are SSOOOOO satisfying to use, a simple bit of gentle colouring in then add a little water and...Zap the colour is stunning!! The painting was completed with a splatter of blue paint across the image.The sentiment is embossed in black, this is from 'Surprise Sentiments' by Mama Elephant.


A scattering of sequins and gems add sparkle.


Down one side of the base card I stamped and embossed the 'Pinstripe' background stamp by My Favorite Things.


Hope you like todays card.
Please leave a comment...especially if you like this card.
Happy crafting
Clair xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment