Tuesday 14 April 2015

Unforgettable!!

Post 137
Good morning blog land, been on my jollies to the fabulous U.S of A ,so I'm exhausted! Need another holiday!!!! And still washing the holiday clothes!!!! Onto the crafty bit.....

A tag today with one of the elephants from Wplus9's 'unforgettable' stamp set. The tag was the die from 'Tag you're it' by Lawn Fawn. The elephant was stamped in black soot distress ink, I used third generation stamping as I didn't want a deep black out line.

I used a combination of water colour pencils and inktense pencils to colour the image.


I added clear wink of stella to the balloon , also a die cut heart with a drop of glossy accents on it to make it shine.


To finish I doodled in some faux stitching around the tag.


Hope you like todays project.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment