Monday 20 July 2015

Unusual Anniversary card.....

Post 138
Something a little unexpected for an anniversary card. It was made for a very special friend who lost her husband two years ago, and I wanted the card to be a hug in an envelope basically.
This image from Tiddly Inks was perfect, my friend loves cats and the heart balloon was ideal.

The image is a digital one so it was printed out along with the sentiment, to make for a one layer card.
I decided to use my Derwent Inktense pencils.


The red on the balloon was a beautiful rich colour ,but all cards need wink of Stella clear sparkle, with glossy accents on top!!


With the pencils I could easily get a furry look, with the added bonus of a touch of water making the blending super simple.


Hope you like the card .
Crafty hugs
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment