Friday 18 September 2015

Christmas.... 3 for 1

Post 165

I thought I'd share these 3 cards I made...all the same technique, and simple to mass produce.
I was inspired by Nichol Magouirk making this card.
I used the Indigoblu 'Baroque Christmas Tree' , I stamped and embossed in white onto some water colour card.
I also stamped and embossed my greeting , from Winnie and Walter, 'The Big,The Bold and the merry, using Ranger Platinum embossing powder.


I smooshed some ink pads onto my craft sheet, spritzed with water and dabbed my paper into it, I allowed it to dry and then went back into the ink to add interest and fill gaps.


The cards were finished with a mixture of white sequins and die cut embossed stars.
I added a strip of stripy embossed card down one side with a wash of the same colours.


Each card was done in the same way.




I just added a doodled border to this final one an a little glossy accents on the baubles. This is another stamp from Indigoblu called 'Frosted Baubles'.




I hope you like todays cards.
Let me know.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment